Parenting in an Online World: From Digital Citizenship to Online Safety
Monday, January 29, 2018
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
If you've missed the forum, you can view it here.
Erin Walsh will be our guest speaker. According to Mind Positive Parenting she is a "dynamic, knowledgeable speaker who has addressed a wide range of audiences on topics related to brain development and raising resilient young people in the digital age."
Topics that will be covered include but are not limited to:
- Are kids really good multi-taskers?
- Is Internet addiction real?
- How can we address cyber bullying?
- Is texting connecting us or disconnecting us?
- What can young people do to become good, caring digital citizens?”
The Edina Public Schools will have a representative available before and after the forum to answer district specific technology questions.